Flat Rock III | Limited Edition Print | Paul Blackmore
In-store Pick Ups:
At the checkout, you can choose from either In-Store Pick up or Delivery. If you choose to collect your items from our Marrickville stores, we will notify you when your order is completed and ready to collect.
Whilst we understand that delays of any length can be frustrating, we want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to get your orders to you as quickly and safely as possible. However, at this time we are unable to provide any guarantees regarding delivery.
Metro Areas within Australia
1-3 business days
Non-Metro Areas within Australia
3-10 business days
- Posters, photographs and art prints are carefully rolled with protective paper to protect against dust before being packaged in a tube. Prints should only be removed by a professional framer. The Art and Framing Company is not responsible for any scratches or damage to a print once it has been removed from its packaging.
- Framed items and Canvas items are first bubble wrapped then placed in cardboard shipping carton custom fit to each order.
- Acrylic Products are wrapped in tissue paper, bubble wrapped then placed in cardboard shipping carton custom fit to each order.
The following size charts are guides for purchasing prints from The Iconic Archival, The Art and Framing Company and The Edit Collections. For sizing advice on specific products, such as our Artist's prints and original artworks, please refer to the product information below the product or contact our team.
The Iconic Archival Collection:
Sizes listed on Iconic Archival Collection products are based on the IMAGE SIZE. Please carefully read the table below to see the finished size of your chosen product before making your selection. Framed Print sizes take into account the size of the frame's face reveal as well as the 7cm Matt border around the print. Framed Canvas sizes include the Canvas Float Frame's face reveal as well as the shadow line gap between the canvas and the frame. Canvas are printed border-less, or 'edge to edge', where the image meets the edge of the canvas.
The Art and Framing Company & The Edit Collections:
Sizes listed on The Art and Framing Company and The Edit products are based on the PRINT SIZE. Please carefully read the table below to see the finished size of your chosen product before making your selection. Framed Print sizes include the size of the frame's face reveal as well as the 5cm print border around the image. Framed Canvas sizes takes into account the Canvas Float Frame's face reveal as well as the shadow line gap between the canvas and the frame. Canvas are printed border-less, or 'edge to edge', where the image meets the edge of the canvas.
Limited Edition Archival Photographic Print Series by Paul Blackmore.
Heat explores the intimate relationship between humanity and nature. Fundamental to this work is the powerful force of water. The majority of the series is photographed from the perspective of the water. Capturing people entering the ocean, under it or bathing in it as storms approach. The work is a study relevant to our contemporary world; the juxtaposition of the pursuit of individual freedom in crowded spaces, the quiet vast privacy of being underwater in noisy, populated cosmopolitan areas, and the physical power the ocean has over the coastal dwellers. While the photos seek beauty, they are vibrant and and at times haunting reminders of our cultural and spiritual reliance on our beaches and the redemptive power of the ocean.
HEAT series prints are limited to editions of 9.
All prints are dry mounted on archival materials and framed with a high quality, locally sourced timber moulding (2cm face and a 40mm depth reveal). The Large has a frame that is 30mm on the face and a 45mm depth reveal.
Blocks 70% of UV light
Less than 1% Light reflection
Over 98% Light transmission
Blocks 45% OF UV light
Less than 8% Light reflection
Over 90% Light transmission
* Due to the amazing depth of shade and tone in Paul Blackmore's works, we highly recommend Ultra Vue Glass to minimise reflection and gain the full effect of the detail in the photograph.
* Glass option for 86.5 x 130cm and 106.5 x 160cm sizes is only available for pick up orders. For shipping purposes, medium and large prints are framed with specialty, gallery grade archival Perspex.